About the Course
This one hour course will reveal the methods used in tuning Sound Masking Systems to a specific curve.
The course discusses the need for masking system tuning, along with where to take measurements, site requirements and recommended test equipment. The course will cover the steps necessary to tune both Direct Field and Indirect Field Masking Systems.
By the end of the course, you'll learn the following:
- Why Direct Field Masking Systems require post-install tuning
- Typical masking contours
- Where to make 1/3rd octave measurements
- Site requirements for successful tuning
- The required test equipment used for commissioning a system
- How to follow a list of steps for tuning